Strategic Plan 2023-2025
NCC Vo-Tech School District Believes:
- All students have the ability to learn and the opportunity to succeed.
- Our District community has the highest standards and expectations for instruction.
- Our schools are unique and excel in providing extensive career and technical education opportunities and experiences that prepare students for postsecondary success.
- It is important to respect and value diversity, creating an environment that is inclusive of all.
- Business partnerships, community involvement, and family support are essential to our high quality schools.
- All students are workforce ready upon graduation.
Strategy 1: Authentic Learning
Provide all NCCVT students with standards-based academics and industry relevant career and technical education that applies learning in real-world settings to real-world problems.
Strategy 2: Optimize Technology to Streamline Processes
Provide all NCCVT students with a challenging and innovative education that ensures graduates are ready to pursue their desired postsecondary journey.
Strategy 3: Supporting the Whole Student
Equip NCCVT educators and support staff with tools to provide students with an education that is personalized, innovative, relevant, and stimulating.
Strategy 4: Communicate the NCCVT Story of Success
Provide ongoing communication that reveals the incredible work accomplished throughout our District consistently and across multiple platforms.
Strategy 5: Improve and Enhance School Facilities and Infrastructure
Provide a District-wide plan that details building infrastructure upgrades, school campus enhancements, and facility improvements.
Strategy 6: Recruit & Retain High Quality Teachers, Staff, and Students
Enhance District recruitment and retention plan to support the most effective and qualified staff to meet the learning needs of all students.