The New Castle County Vocational Technical School District is a public school system dedicated to providing each student the opportunity to reach his or her potential as a productive and successful member of the community. This is accomplished by offering students an innovative curriculum, which combines academic instruction, career training, and structured work experiences designed to bridge the gap between classroom learning and workplace skills.
Graduates of the NCC VoTech programs are uniquely prepared to meet both the demands of today's competitive job market and the challenges of tomorrow's workplace.
The New Castle County Vocational Technical School District is dedicated to the development of competent, caring, and productive students for a diverse and changing society through high standards, quality teaching, instructional technology, and community partnerships.
We believe that:
- All students and staff have the ability to learn and should be given every available opportunity to succeed in school and work.
- All students should understand and respect cultural, religious, ethnic, gender, and personal differences.
- All schools should provide a safe and caring environment built upon mutual respect and positive interpersonal relationships.
- Instruction should be integrated and applied with high standards and expectations through the combined efforts of career instructors, academic instructors, and support staff.
- Meaningful community involvement and business partnerships are essential to the development of quality schools.
- Vocational-technical education provides students with unique opportunities and experiences to be successful at the post-secondary level and in the workplace.
- Parents and guardians should support learning as a high priority and positively reinforce their children's efforts.
- Maintaining quality schools is essential to satisfying the changing needs and interests of our community.
Please feel free to visit our web pages, which provide information about outstanding NCCVT academic and career programs, summer camps and success stories. We hope you will consider us the best option for your education and career advancement.
St. Georges Graduation
Last Pupil Day
Delaware Skill Center Graduation
Last Teacher Day
(Weather-‐Related Make-‐up Day #5)
(Possible Last Pupil Day – determined by weather-‐related make-‐up days)
(Possible Last Teacher Day – determined by weather-‐related make-‐up days)
Board Meeting - Sharp Center, Marshallton Education Building